9.11.11

Brand focus: Astley Clarke


For me, 'Astley Clarke' conjurs up images of rather expensive, old-fashioned style jewellery (stuff I wouldnt really look twice at or wouldnt go purposefully to store to check out). However, a little Astley Clarke promotional booklet fell out of my MarieClaire magazine (which arrived this afternoon to distract me from my dissertation :) ), so I had a flick through and noticed they actually have some pretty cool stuff! I went on their website to check it out a bit more, and they have an amazing range of quirky, stylish friendship bracelets. Also on the middle row below is the 'love disk' bracelet which looks super dainty...buuut my favourite of favourites has to be the red Hamsa Freindship Bracelet at the bottom - well out of my price range but love the colour and the charm!

They website also stocks a pretty cool range of rings, from simple band rings to quirky stacking rings, and stocks designers like Monica Vinader

....pretty much a one stop shop for Xmas prezzies for your loved ones :)
check it out: http://www.astleyclarke.com/





images: astleyclarke.com


No comments:

Post a Comment