14.10.11

Brand focus: Kurt Geiger

I've always been a fan of Kurt Geiger - their shoes may be a bit on the pricey end of the spectrum, but they produce the most gorgeous, and wearable shoes.
They have just launched their new campaign 'Everything But the Dress' (featuring the stunning Anja Rubik) which means that now the brand has become a one-stop-shop for shoes, accessories and bags!
I'm particularly lusting after their bracelets (some of my faves below) - stack 'em up and pile 'em high!
kurtgeiger.com
kurtgeiger.com
kurtgeiger.com

And whilst on the hunt for the perfect wedge boots, KurtGeiger has THE perfect pair, called 'Viper':
kurtgeiger.com



They tick every box...I just wonder if they are comfy...?

I'll be showing what I'd wear mine with in the next post ....

No comments:

Post a Comment